Posts written for this site beginning from December 2014.
- December 24 Classical music and atheists: Art and context
- September 12 R.I.P. Adrian Frutiger
- February 23 Origin of the Oxford comma
- February 12 Craft skills versus analytical minds
- January 19 Why visual communication matters
These posts were written for my old blog typo.fi years ago. When I migrated to this site, I decided to save some of the more interesting posts here instead of deleting everything and starting all over.
- June 21 We are all fallible
- April 11 Charts instead of tables please
- March 30 Trending catastrophe music
- March 18 Photos of Isotype at the V&A Museum
- February 17 Neologism: indivisual
- February 14 We all wear masks – even lovers
- February 10 Above and beyond the call of duty
- February 7 Lévi-Straussian sleeplessness
- February 4 A blog to keep up the writing skills
- July 4 How to turn women into men
- April 23 Origins of the semicolon?
- January 21 Daredevil and printing methods